About Me

My photo
I am from Sheboygan, WI and recently moved to Darien with my boyfriend. I graduated college with a degree in Vocal Performance and Pedagogy and found myself not knowing what I want to do with my life. I have a lot of interests and need to work to narrow it down in order to find my true passion.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Christmas Decorations

So I subscribed to a group of e-mails from Better Homes and Gardens (bhg.com) for easy holdiay decorating ideas. I received the first e-mail and there are so many cute and easy ways to decorate! I want to decorate my whole house! If only Markus would let me buy all the supplies for it... but until then, here are some of my favorites!

Updated Display
This is so cute. I LOVE the green, blue, and silver combo!

Awe-Inspiring Table
How pretty is that? If only I had a really nice table and dining room to put it with.

Button tree
This would be super easy to make!

Green ball Christmas tree
This is really cute and again would be really easy to make!

Christmas ball topiary
Again, I LOVE the green, blue, and silver combo. (Green and blue are definitely my favorite colors)


2 comments:

  1. You rat! I was totally going to do a whole post on all the cute ideas they had in this e-mail! I love the first and last photos the best, and I really think I'm going to make the topiaries with some extra ornaments I have. (Since I'm giving one of my trees to April)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are the first and last too. You will have to let me know how the topiaries turn out if you try them.

    ReplyDelete