About Me

My photo
I am from Sheboygan, WI and recently moved to Darien with my boyfriend. I graduated college with a degree in Vocal Performance and Pedagogy and found myself not knowing what I want to do with my life. I have a lot of interests and need to work to narrow it down in order to find my true passion.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lesson #1: Wash before wearing

So I'm sitting in the break room enjoying my lunch, and in comes one of the other employees. "I am so disgusted right now," she said. "There is a lady in the dressing room with the door open trying on skinny jeans without any underwear on!" So much for lunch...

Ok, first of all, why would you be trying on clothes with the dressing room door open? It was a busy day with a lot of people around. If you're that comfortable with your body, good for you, but you are in a women's dressing room in a retail store. I'm sure almost all the other ladies who want to try on their clothes do not want to see that. There are doors for a reason.

Second, WHY WOULD YOU NOT WEAR UNDERWEAR? Especially when trying on skinny jeans. That is absolutely disgusting. 9 times out of 10, the jeans you are trying on will not fit, meaning those skinny jeans will be going back out on the shelf after your nasties touched it. And usually it's the employees who have to put them back out on the shelf... Plus, think of all the people who may have touched it before you tried it on, of all the germs that are lingering on that pair of pants. Who knows, there may have even been a person before you that decided to try them on without underwear on! Oh so gross. I just have to hope that there are not many people who decide to do that. Thank God for hand sanitizer!

Lesson learned: Always wash your clothes before wearing them. You never know whose nasties may have been touching them.

1 comment:

  1. Brittany-

    I love you. And I love that you used the word "nasties".

    Twice.

    ReplyDelete