About Me

My photo
I am from Sheboygan, WI and recently moved to Darien with my boyfriend. I graduated college with a degree in Vocal Performance and Pedagogy and found myself not knowing what I want to do with my life. I have a lot of interests and need to work to narrow it down in order to find my true passion.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Christmas Decorations

Even though I really dislike winter, I do have to say that I love Christmas. And even though I am totally against Christmas decorations being in stores in like September, I have been thinking about Christmas a lot lately and found some really cute decorations. We probably will not be putting up a lot of decorations this year due to a lack of money, so in the spirit of Christmas I decided to post them instead.

I started by finding pillows:




 
Gingerbread Man Decorative Pillow
Who wouldn't want a gingerman pillow? He's adorable!

And this would go really well on my couch, even though it may not go well with the rest of my furniture, but who cares! It's Christmas! :)
Then I found bathroom decorations! Who doesn't want Christmas in their bathroom?
 
Snowman Bath Rug
Snowman bath rug
     
Santa Belt Bath Rug
Santa belt bath rug
   
Cute hand towels

More cute hand towels
  That's all I have for now, but it's a start! Hope it helps you get in the mood for Christmas! (Also, all these decorations are from Kohl's, so not only are they cute, but they're also affordable!) Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. These are all adorable! If you want inexpensive Christmas decorations, there are always cheap ways to make really cute stuff...like a yarn wreath for under $10 or something else. There are an absolute TON online. This year I'm planning on making some tree "bulbs" from styrofoam spheres and yarn. I'll letcha know how they turn out ;)

    ReplyDelete