About Me

My photo
I am from Sheboygan, WI and recently moved to Darien with my boyfriend. I graduated college with a degree in Vocal Performance and Pedagogy and found myself not knowing what I want to do with my life. I have a lot of interests and need to work to narrow it down in order to find my true passion.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Coats

As the cold weather is moving in, I am noticing more and more cute coats. And I want them all! But what does one person do with like 50 coats? Plus who has the money to buy them all since most of them cost around $100 or more. So to honor the coats that I have been seeing and the winter to come, I decided to make a post of coats. And actually all of the coats on this post I saw in the Victoria's Secret catalog I received in the mail yesterday. There were so many cute ones that I decided to make a post of just Victoria's Secret coats. :o) Enjoy!


Who wouldn't want a bright pink coat? So cute!

I love this coat! It's a cute yellow coat in the front, and then you turn around and it says look! I'm not done yet!

Cute military style coat in a wonderful navy blue.

This is definitely my favorite coat. I love red coats to begin with, but this one is adorable!

Another skirted coat in one of my favorite colors.

And of course I had to put on a plaid coat. Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment