About Me

My photo
I am from Sheboygan, WI and recently moved to Darien with my boyfriend. I graduated college with a degree in Vocal Performance and Pedagogy and found myself not knowing what I want to do with my life. I have a lot of interests and need to work to narrow it down in order to find my true passion.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ModCloth

I LOVE Modcloth.com. They have such cute clothes and decorations at reasonable prices. Here's some of my favorite finds from today.

Too Much Fun Dress
Absolutely love this dress!

My Favorite Spot Dress
Another cute polka dot dress. I love polka dots. :)

Gift of Gab Top
Love the bow on this cardigan.

Puddle Pleasures Skirt
Cute skirt. I might need to try and make something like this...

Forest Assured Jacket
Absolutely adorable coat. I love the flower.

Tenleytown Bag

With Poise and Lace Flat
I can definitely see myself wearing these shoes...

Museum Hopping Boot
And these boots.

Scoops of Flower Measuring Spoons
I love this! Flower shaped measuring spoons in a flower pot! So cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment