About Me

My photo
I am from Sheboygan, WI and recently moved to Darien with my boyfriend. I graduated college with a degree in Vocal Performance and Pedagogy and found myself not knowing what I want to do with my life. I have a lot of interests and need to work to narrow it down in order to find my true passion.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bombshell Fantasy Bra


So I was looking through the most recent Victoria's Secret catalog when I came upon the Bombshell Fantasy Bra. It has over 3,000 diamonds, light blue sapphires, and oval-shaped topazes, all hand-set in 18K white gold. All that for a price of $2,000,000!


First of all, who would pay $2,000,000 for a bra? Second, who would wear a bra full of diamonds? If I got it, I would be afraid to wear it. I wouldn't want to lose a diamond. And I would be afraid of cutting myself on one of those. Plus, when would you wear it? I would wear it maybe once, but never out of the house. After that what do you do with it? I would probably put it on display. I wouldn't want to keep something that expensive in my underwear drawer. Either that, or put it in a lock box somewhere. It's really pretty, but I think I'll wear my diamonds and sapphires on my jewelry where it can be seen instead of on my lingerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment