About Me

My photo
I am from Sheboygan, WI and recently moved to Darien with my boyfriend. I graduated college with a degree in Vocal Performance and Pedagogy and found myself not knowing what I want to do with my life. I have a lot of interests and need to work to narrow it down in order to find my true passion.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

House wife?

So I totally felt like a house wife yesterday. I had the day off from work, so the first thing I did was went and got my hair cut. I came back home and had to make brownies for Markus to bring to work. After that was finished, I decided I wanted to make cookies for me to eat. While they were baking, I made marinade for the steaks we were having for supper. After the cookies were done, I decided to work on the pants I am trying to hem. I just received a sewing machine from my Grandma's friend and I'm still figuring out how to use it. I need to use a blind stitch, so it's a little more difficult. I think I almost figured it out. Once I finished one leg and then took it apart because it didn't really work out, I started preparing supper. I made steak (well I marinaded them and started the grill, Markus grilled them. I messed up the hamburgers I tried to grill the other day.), fried potatoes, and steamed carrots and zucchini. It all turned out pretty well. Then after supper, we cleaned. I do have to say though, I think I would enjoy doing those kind of things every day compared to going to work, or maybe I just haven't found a job that I really enjoy yet.

1 comment: