About Me

My photo
I am from Sheboygan, WI and recently moved to Darien with my boyfriend. I graduated college with a degree in Vocal Performance and Pedagogy and found myself not knowing what I want to do with my life. I have a lot of interests and need to work to narrow it down in order to find my true passion.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Introduction

Being my first blog ever, I figured I should start out explaining where I'm coming from and what I'm planning to do with this blog. I currently work in retail and have had a few other jobs previous to this. I also just graduated from college and just bought a house with my boyfriend (well he bought it, I'm living in it with him). Working in retail, there are a lot of things that I am learning about the job and about people, and then there are a whole lot of pet peeves I am developing. These pet peeves are coming mostly from customers who have probably never worked in retail or a customer service position before, and I need to vent about them somewhere. I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is getting sick of listening to me complain, and he also doesn't understand how much work it actually is to work at a retail store. So I decided to create a blog on things I'm learning in life and things I think other people need to know. Enjoy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment